Friday

The Sunday Set-Up for July 13, 2014

In Romans chapter 7, Paul expresses beautifully what every Christian experiences in their lives when he states, 'I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do…For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out.  For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do, this I keep on doing.’ Have you ever experienced that feeling?  We so often know the right thing to do, yet struggle to do it.  Why do we have such a difficult time living lives of obedience to the Lord?  This Sunday, we’re going to consider this question together as we listen to Jesus’ parable of the Two Sons (Matthew 21:28-32). Please come and join us at 10am for worship and then stay for the picnic at Eastgate Park following the service. We hope to see you there.


Bulletin: July 13, 2014

No comments :

Post a Comment