Friday

The Sunday Set-Up for October 27, 2013

Sermon Teaser:
Has there been an argument, a tiff or even an all out fight in your home this week?  There has been in mine!  I can't remember a day that has gone by where there hasn't been some sort of conflict in our house.  Whether it's a squabble between my kids, a disagreement I have with my wife or a threat of consequences towards my kids who just don't seem to respect me as much as they should, we face conflict of one form or another every day. Have you ever wondered why?  In our passage for this week from James 4:1-12, James will help us to understand the source of our conflicts and he'll show us how to respond to the conflict that exists in our lives in a way that diffuses rather than ignites and brings healing rather than hurt.  So unless your home is a picture of serenity and peace (in which case, I'm moving in), come and join us on Sunday, to hear what James has to say. If you don't, I'll fight you!

Readings for Sunday: James 4:1-12 and Matthew 4:1-11

Bulletin for Sunday: October 27, 2013

No comments :

Post a Comment